A+ Mold Inspection Specialists are a husband and wife team who are proud to be the Premier Mold Inspection and Mold Assessors serving West Palm Beach, FL – including all of Palm Beach, Martin, and St. Lucie Counties. We proudly serve the Palm Beaches and The Treasure Coast north to Vero Beach.
We are Licensed/Certified and Insured carrying $1-$2 Million General Liability and E&O insurance when we perform any mold testing & inspections. We have no affiliation, nor related by family or financially connected to any Remediation company in the United States or in the State of Florida as that would be a conflict of interest.
If your water intrusions or mold concerns are with a home, condo apartment, manufactured home, commercial property, motor home or a boat, we are true Third Party Mold Assessors and Inspectors you can trust for your Inspections whether it is for a Closing, Remediation Project with or without Insurance, or for a Clearance called a PRV (Post Remediation Verification) ensuring our clients the highest quality of service in the mold industry.
We are certified in Mold Remediation for the sole purpose of writing Protocol for remediation or for consulting services to assist our clients through the remediation process protecting our client’s interests.
Code of Ethics – Licensed, Insured and Certified Mold Professionals
- Shall conduct themselves in a professional manner and discharge their duties with integrity and at all times place the public’s interest above their own.
- Shall uphold the integrity of their profession, avoiding any association with an organization of questionable character or where a conflict of interest may occur.
- Shall recognize the health and well-being of their client as the primary goal of every inspection and remediation project.
- Shall maintain confidentiality with their client and provide clear, reasonable and efficient suggested advice.
- Shall maintain the financial best interest of the client.
- Shall recognize the limits of their training and only perform services and give advice within the scope of their expertise.
- Shall make every effort to uphold, maintain, and improve the integrity, reputation, and practices of their profession.
- Shall not accept or give referral fees/commissions etc. under any circumstances to any trade considering this field as ‘health-related’.